HACC Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, dedicated the newly renovated Ted Lick Administration Building on March 4, 2014. Eastern PCM’s President & CEO spoke at the dedication event and highlighted key facts regarding the construction of the new lively office space.
Eastern PCM managed the demolition, renovations, personnel relocation, and furniture relocation for the 37,000 SF of office space.
The building boasts a vibrant and welcoming color scheme and is Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver Certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, signifying that the building was designed and built to minimize environmental impact. The building’s eco-friendly features include:
- High-performance light fixtures
- Occupancy sensors
- Light-harvesting solar panels
- Bathroom facilities upgrades to economize water consumption
- Geothermal heating and cooling system
- High-performance glass systems and sunshades